Williams Solicitors LLP have considerable experiencing supporting and advising the Early Years sector including afterschool services, pre-schools, Montessori schools and Naíonra. In particular, we have assisted childcare service providers with;
- Buying and Selling Creches
- Employment Law
- Regulatory Breaches and De-Registration
- Buying and Selling Creches: We deal with all aspects of investigating and transferring the title, notifying the regulatory bodies, advising on the Transfer of Undertakings regulations and commercial lending.
- Employment Law: We advise childcare service providers in relation to employment law on an ongoing and ad hoc basis, advising on internal investigations and disciplinary processes, bullying and harassment claims and GDPR queries. We have represented both employers and employees before the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court.
- Regulatory Breaches and De-Registration: We have successfully represented registered service providers in relation to appeals to the District Court in respect of de-registration of the registered service provider and disputes concerning breaches of the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016 and the Child Care Regulations (The Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services)( Amendments) Regulations 2016.
We recognise that many childcare service providers are sole traders providing either community-based services or small private service and the issues which arise in running a childcare service can vary hugely, from major issues to minor. We are happy to assist with both.
Registered providers can contact Nicola Dowling at email@example.com or 01 6753000 to discuss any queries in confidence.