The area of employment law in Ireland has seen huge changes in recent years. It is now a complex and ever-changing area of law where clients will benefit from obtaining immediate and solution-based advice.
We act for employers, employees and HR companies with regard to all aspects of employment law, including but not limited to;
- Transfer of undertakings
- Bullying and harassment cases
- Redundancy and termination agreements
- Unfair dismissals and constructive dismissal cases
- Payment of wages and organisation of Working Time Act cases
- Determination of employment status
- Change management and workforce re-profiling
- Internal grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Employment taxation, employee benefits and staff retention.
We regularly represent clients before the various employment fora including the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court, and the Circuit and High Courts. We also represent clients in the District Court in respect of WRC prosecutions.
We can assist you in drafting terms and conditions of employments, consultancy agreements, agency agreements, franchise agreements, employee handbooks, grievance procedures, termination and compromise agreements and independent contractor agreements. We also provide ongoing employment law advice and support on an annual basis.