Williams Solicitors LLP are highly regarded for the extent of knowledge and experience which they bring to all areas of pro-active immigration law.
Immigration law is vast and ever-changing. Most of the day-to-day applications made to the Departments of Justice and Equality and Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation are not statute-based but rather are based on policies implemented by the Departments which are subject to frequent changes. Clients choose Williams Solicitors LLP because of the breadth of knowledge which we bring to each application and our solutions-based approach.
Examples of the applications made by the firm on a daily basis include:
- Immigrant investor permits
- EU Treaty Rights permits for spouses and dependents
- General work permits
- Critical skills permits
- Zambrano permits
- Chen permits
- Spouse of Irish national permits
- Student visa extensions
- Short-term and long-term visa applications
- Correspondence with embassies and consulates
- Probationary student visa applications and extensions
- Graduate scheme visa applications and extensions
We do not act in the area of asylum law.
Enquiries relating to immigration law matters should be addressed to Ivan Williams at 01-675 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org