We act for clients in a range of property transactions, from buying or selling a home to multi-unit property developments.
Due to our large volume of overseas clients, much of our work relates to the acquisition of investment properties, both residential and commercial.
Many of our clients’ investments are also linked to residency/citizenship applications where our experience of corporate immigration law ensures that we have a full complement of knowledge and skill to give the best possible advice to our clients.
For our commercial clients, we take instructions regarding short- and long-term commercial leases, assignments, under-lettings and sub-lettings as well as acquisitions of offices, retail units, pubs, creches, hotels and development sites and land.
We advise clients who wish to obtain loans, mortgages, re-mortgages, top up mortgages and cross charges on their property.
We will arrange for competent translators to attend all meetings for overseas clients and have several trusted translators who are affiliated to our office and are available at short notice.
Examples of the property services we provide include:-
- Buying and selling residential property
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Acting for developers in multi-unit developments
- Short and long term leases for both landlords and tenants on all types of commercial property
- Registering charges / mortgages / remortgages / cross charges on residential and commercial property
- Sale of childcare businesses
For queries relating to all types of property transactions, please contact Nicola Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Neilan at email@example.com. Alternatively, telephone the office at 01 675 3000.